NATIONS EGO

Updates And Guides On Schools, Jobs, Academic Programmes And Admissions.

Friday, August 21, 2020

About


I love being called Unique. That's taken from my consulting business name where I provide guides and registrations for students seeking admission and job seekers, help people make buying decisions and small business counselling.


My consulting business (Unique Consult) is located at Beside Oscohealth,   Anifowose Street, Olomilagbala, Ilesa, Osun State 


I create nationsego.blospot.com to provide answers, guides and updates to questions relating to schools and admission in Nigeria.


I'm a writer, a tech savvy and education consultant.


You can read the Privacy Policy before using this blog.


Feel free to contact me through nationsego@gmail.com or Fill the contact form

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kvng Unique. Powered by Blogger.